Thorough communication is always key to successful partnerships. And in uncertain times, such as these,…
So you’ve accepted that you need to use MailChimp or Constant Contact to send out regular newsletters and emails to your customers. But you can’t just stop at hitting send! It’s really important that you follow up on your email campaign results. Here are some things to consider when reviewing your email campaign results. If you consider these potential issues and follow the best practices outlined below, your email campaigns will have a much better chance of success!
Email Campaign Results Check
- Look at email campaign results frequently to look for potential issues like lots of opt-outs, high bounce rates, low open rates, and few click-throughs.
- Do a quick analysis of any of these issues. Bad open rates can mean boring subject lines, and poor click-through rates can mean boring content.
- Though some opt-outs are nothing to worry about, too many may mean you are doing too many promo emails or too many emails in general.
Email Campaign Best Practices
- Make sure you are constantly adding new names to your email list.
- Learn your numbers for your business and your industry to make sure you are getting the most out of your email efforts.
- Keep it snappy! No one wants to read a treatise. It’s also helpful to break up the text with pictures.
- Make sure your emails are mobile friendly.
We hope these tips are helpful! If you have any questions about getting started with email campaigns or about evaluating your email campaign results, we’d love to hear from you. Contact Niki at email@example.com.