116 days until the start of 2019. You know what this means – it’s time to shift into high gear and accelerate your Fourth Quarter business activities to end the year in victory. To spark your stamina in the days ahead, we’re giving new life to this Focus 5 from years past.
Focus 5: Driving Your Fourth Quarter into Success
- Networking is Necessary. Get out and meet new people or reconnect with old contacts. Make a goal to do at least one networking activity per month. Mingling suggestions: Lunches with people in your industry, professional coffee dates and community events.
- Review Your Website. Relevant information is key. Review your site’s content to ensure current services and keywords are visible. You don’t need to do a full revamp but do consider a refresh. Rejuvenating possibilities: Color palette shifts, image re-sizing and savvy wordsmithing.
- End of Year Incentive. Consider offering customers/clients an attractive carrot to close out the year. Offer-types vary by industry. Enticing approaches: Service discounts, free consultations and buy-one-get-one deals.
- Holiday Mania. Once November hits it’s tempting to slide into autopilot. Avoid the temptation and commit to making the most of the five weeks of business between Thanksgiving and December holidays. Festive resolutions: Commit to constructing and using to-do lists to organize priorities, maintain your marketing efforts and embrace the meaning of the holiday season (for the sake of not being called a Scrooge).
- Dial up Digital Marketing. This one’s easy. Leverage us to help you set up social media, blogs and Google Ads campaigns.
When you follow these five tips for accelerating Fourth Quarter business activities, you’ll be coasting into 2019 with boosted sales and increased visibility. When you follow these five tips for accelerating Fourth Quarter business activities, you’ll be coasting into 2019 with boosted sales and increased visibility. If you get stuck, or need a little assistance, reach out to Niki Lopez at 303-949-1876 or email email@example.com.
About Focus Marketing + PR
Focus Marketing + PR is an affordable, Colorado-based boutique marketing firm specializing in arming small and medium-sized businesses of any industry with tools to navigate the constantly changing digital world. Give us a call today to discuss your marketing and PR needs; we always offer free consultations. Contact Niki Lopez at 303-949-1876 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.