Thorough communication is always key to successful partnerships. And in uncertain times, such as these,…
There’s a newness in the air – the year, the tax season and fashion trends as spring approaches. How about capitalizing on the movement and giving new life to your brand or business’ website, too? As a tool for the charge, we’ve included suggestions below for updating the digital make-up of your brand. And keep in mind, changes don’t need to happen overnight; nor do they need to happen at all that often.
1. Template theme. Most all website platforms allow you to adjust the digital stage or theme of your brand’s webpage, from navigation bar components, written content layout, video placement and more. And there is no shortage of viable theme options out there; WordPress.com has more than 5,400 themes to choose from. Whichever theme you select, be certain it is in line with your business-type and branding guidelines.
2. Graphic appeal. Website graphics and imagery influence a visitor’s perception of your brand. The duo helps to establish a brand’s relatability among visitors, memorable identity and credibility within the marketplace – both for better or worse. Relatability is seen in website pictures depicting content relevant to visitors.
3. Typography. Although some may think it’s a tiny detail, website font selection should be made cautiously. Working in tandem with themes and graphics, font types also subconsciously trigger thoughts and emotions among viewers – Times New Roman for traditional, Arial Black for strength and Cassandra Personal Use for elegance.
4. Color scheme. Color is linked to psychology and sets the tone of your website. The shades you use will evoke feelings among your visitors…red is confident, yellow is fun and blue is trustworthy. How you balance color and white space also matters in establishing appeal.
5. User experience. Visitor satisfaction with website usability and functionality can also tip the scales when measuring brand preference. Optimizing page speed, hyperlink differentiation, page consistency, no page errors and mobile-friendly content all contribute to favorable user experiences.
And if, after reviewing these notions, you find you’d prefer assistance with recrafting your site, don’t hesitate to contact Focus’ Founder, Niki Lopez, at 303-949-1876 or email@example.com. Focus Marketing & PR offers complimentary consultations on all things marketing and public relations.
About Focus Marketing & PR
Focus Marketing & PR is an affordable, Colorado-based boutique marketing firm specializing in arming small and medium-sized businesses of any industry with tools to navigate the constantly changing digital world. Give us a call today to discuss your marketing and PR needs; we always offer free consultations. Contact Focus Marketing & PR.