Your chic, new and on-trend website has all the “it” features, from unique font-styles, visually…
BBQs, lazy afternoons and weekend getaways, it must be summer! Oh, if only these days, weeks and months were as carefree for business owners. Infuse a bit of summertime flare into your daily business operations by partnering with Focus Marketing & PR. Together, we’ll divide and conquer third quarter essentials as you leave digital marketing and public relations to us. We’ll help you to generate brand recognition and familiarity before the rush of Q4 comes streaming in.
Third Quarter Tasks for Fourth Quarter Success
Are your digital marketing and public relations efforts overseen by a qualified professional? Better question, do you currently allocate time and money to high-quality digital marketing and public relations efforts? If you answered no to either of these questions, we’re glad you’re here. Marketing and public relations can make all the difference when developing, scaling and maintaining a small-business (read up on how the two disciplines work together). In the meantime, consider your current efforts:
· Do you have goals you want to achieve? Are they measurable? With nearly every marketing and public relations platform out there, including social media and networking, measuring efficacy should be the easiest part in any communications plan.
· What’s working and what could stand change? Evaluate current business communications and promotions. Business strategists largely say what you need to do in Q3 is actually what you’ve done in Q1 and Q2, so long as you’ve given your all.
· Are your current efforts feeling a bit stale? Give new life by brainstorming ways to allocate funds and resources to garner the results you’re after.
· Want to recreate a past event or campaign that brought you much success? Let’s modify for modern day to include increased exposure and new tactics.
· Are baseline communication efforts already in place? Perfect. The addition of social media, press releases, media interviews, etc. can always be created to enhance efforts and make a campaign extremely successful.
Effective communication for small-business should never be one-dimensional. At Focus, our approach is always layered effective communications strategies, including key message development, digital correspondence (email, e-newsletters, blogs, social media), press materials (media kits, press releases and interviews), podcasts and speaker training. Contact us today to get started (303-949-1876 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
About Focus Marketing & PR
Focus Marketing & PR is an affordable, Colorado-based boutique marketing firm specializing in arming small and medium-sized businesses of any industry with tools to navigate the constantly changing digital world. Give us a call today to discuss your marketing and PR needs; we always offer free consultations. Contact Focus Marketing & PR.