If you’ve learned anything from us here at Focus Marketing & PR, we hope among…
We’re dusting off an oldie, but goodie Focus Marketing & PR blog to share the importance of why, regardless of industry, businesses greatly benefit from having a web-based presence, particularly a website. Here goes.
Put your brand in the palm of your customer’s hands by investing in digital connectivity for your business. Website creation isn’t about staying in line with current (and possibly fleeting) business trends, it’s about being responsive to consumer behavior and demand. Today, for a business to achieve success within an increasingly digital era, owners have to consider themselves stewards of technology.
Website implementation propels businesses into a world of expanded market reach and increased interaction among current clients – it gives tangible life to non-tangible goods and services. Consumers today want accessibility, convenience and efficiency – often without having to exert a whole lot of effort. The World Wide Web makes appeasing these demands possible.
- Set a goal for your site. Is it an e-commerce portal, where purchases are made; or a simple landing page for potential customers to gather basic details about your business?
- Select a host. A web-hosting service provider is a gatekeeper to the technologies and services needed for Internet compatibility, including space and connectivity.
- Establish digital ambiance. Decide upon a domain, a logo, visual appeal and smart linguistics to customize your site.
- Content creation. What’s the site all about? Do you have a call to action, blogs, products to feature, testimonials, FAQs and media coverage?
- Optimize the site. Deploy Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques to ensure your site outranks the competition.
- Friendly functionality. The more user-friendly the site, the more visitors you’ll track. Consider the layout, navigation, loading speed, adaptability and then some.
- Promotional props. Don’t let the site and its content become an island. Employ promotion techniques to draw current and potential customers to your site. Consider email marketing, social media, etc.
- Feature fresh content. Give customers a reason to return to your site. For ideas, read another past blog, 3-Tips for Manageable Website Updates; Trending Redesign Features.
If you’ve got a business and you’ve delayed website implementation, think of these eight-steps as your blueprint for entering the digital world. And if you require further assistance or direction, contact Focus Marketing & PR’s Owner and Founder, Niki Lopez, at 303-949-1876, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Focus Marketing & PR
Focus Marketing & PR is a Colorado-based boutique marketing firm specializing in arming small and medium-sized businesses of any industry with tools to navigate the constantly changing digital world. Give us a call today to discuss your marketing and PR needs; we always offer free consultations. Contact Focus Marketing & PR.