Summer is just around the corner. In honor of the much-anticipated season, we’re dusting off…
If the pandemic blues have you craving something new, consider pouring your desires into sprucing up your business’ website. From digital aesthetics to end-user experience, the possibilities are limitless. In this blog, we’re sharing tried and true suggestions for valuable website updates.
1. Template theme. Most website platforms allow you to adjust the digital stage or theme of your brand’s webpage; from navigation bar components, written content layout, video placement and more. WordPress.com, for example, has more than 5,400 themes to choose from.
2. Graphic appeal. Website graphics and imagery influence a visitor’s perception of your brand. The duo helps to establish a brand’s relatability, memorable identity and credibility within the marketplace – both for better or worse.
3. Typography. Although some may think it’s a tiny detail, website font selection should be made cautiously. Working in tandem with themes and graphics, font types also trigger thoughts and emotions among viewers – Times New Roman for traditional, Arial Black for strength and Cassandra Personal Use for elegance.
4. Color scheme. Color is linked to psychology and sets the tone for your website. The hues you chose evoke feelings among your visitors…yellow is fun and blue is trustworthy. How you balance color and white space also matters in establishing appeal.
5. User experience. Visitor satisfaction with website usability and functionality tip the scales when measuring brand preference. Optimizing page speed, hyperlink differentiation, page consistency, no page errors and mobile-friendly content all contribute to favorable user experiences.
If, after reviewing these suggestions, you find you’d prefer assistance with refreshing your site, don’t hesitate to contact Focus’ Founder, Niki Lopez, at 303-949-1876 or email@example.com. Focus Marketing & PR offers complimentary consultations on all things marketing and public relations.
About Focus Marketing & PRFocus Marketing & PR is a Colorado-based boutique marketing firm specializing in arming small and medium-sized businesses of any industry with tools to navigate the constantly changing digital world. Give us a call today to discuss your marketing and PR needs; we always offer free consultations. Contact Focus Marketing & PR.