During precarious times such as these, not only is communication key, but so too is consistency. And coincidently or not, according to Merriam Webster, the official definition of consistency includes an element of harmony.
Definition – Consistency: Agreement or harmony of parts or features to one another or a whole.
So, while placing things beyond your control aside, apply the consistency and harmony of your brand, and the associated practices and messages, to plan for the future – a future beyond COVID-19. Doing so will position you “at the ready” to take advantage of opportunities as they appear.
Here are a few thoughts to consider as you ready yourself and your brand:
- Use this time to consider the strength of your words. Do your messages cut through the clutter and get straight to the point? Are the words simple and relevant to your customers? Is a solution offered?
- Examine if your playbook of marketing strategies is adaptable to the new normal? How will you reach consumers and convert them into customers? Will you maintain prior strategies, or do you need to consider and adopt new ones?
- What’s the status of your marketing plans? Are they no longer relevant given these uncertain times? Have you gained further differentiation among competitors?
- Do you have metrics to support any changes warranted?
- Has your budget or timeline been altered in any way as a result of the pandemic?
Whatever the answers to these points of consideration, Focus Marketing & PR is well-positioned to ensure our current and prospective clients have the assistance they need when it comes time to take advantage of an economy come-back. Contact Focus Marketing & PR at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-949-1876.
About Focus Marketing & PR
Focus Marketing & PR is an affordable, Colorado-based boutique marketing firm specializing in arming small and medium-sized businesses of any industry with tools to navigate the constantly changing digital world. Give us a call today to discuss your marketing and PR needs; we always offer free consultations. Contact Focus Marketing & PR.